Our healthcare client is looking for an experienced Senior Recruiter to join their team for a 6+ month engagement. Our client is dedicated to helping patients feel connected to their care and informed about their healthcare choices. They view healthcare as a lifelong journey, and they partner with each client for their unique journey. If you are a Senior Recruiter who has experience in the healthcare industry, this may be a great next role for you!
Our healthcare industry client is looking for a full-cycle Senior Recruiter to join their team for a 6+ month engagement. A candidate who has experience in the healthcare or health insurance industry will excel in this role. The Senior Recruiter will work with the hiring managers and other internal stakeholders to help align business goals with hiring needs to determine best strategies for sourcing and recruiting top talent.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Confer with hiring leaders and Human Resource business partners to identify talent needs, to build and execute appropriate recruitment strategies
- Source and recruit for various roles in the Logistics Industry in the US and Canada
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies and incorporates diversity to candidate slates.
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS, to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent
- Utilize hiring analytics data to create, change and update the recruitment process to better connect business needs and potential candidates
- Identify and deploy creative methodologies for sourcing quality candidates
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years recruiting experience, including some full-cycle recruiting
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace, and juggle many projects at once
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and ATS experience
- Candidates must be highly organized, able to work independently with little direction, and able to change directions quickly and multi-task effectively
Versique Job Code:37187