Our promotional products client is looking for a Sr. Recruiter to join their team. Our client is dedicated to helping companies create the best high-end merchandise for their customers. Due to explosive growth, our client is looking for an experienced Sr. Recruiter to grow along with them. If you are an experienced Recruiter who is great at sourcing and recruiting for strong inside sales talent, this may be the next role for you!
Our promotional products client is looking for a dynamic and success-driven Sr. Recruiter. This is an exciting time to be a part of a fast-growing organization, with the opportunity to grow with them. In this role, there will be a focus on building the inside sales team quickly, as well as filling other key roles throughout the organization. This Sr. Recruiter will partner closely with the HR Manager and leadership on all hiring initiative.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide full cycle local and national recruiting direction and support, recruiting for inside sales, customer service, and other corporate positions.
- Build out national recruitment strategies with the flexibility to adjust with the company’s expected aggressive growth plans.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using job boards, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, and employee referrals.
- Create strong partnerships with HR, executive leadership, and hiring managers throughout the organization, as well as outside vendor partners.
- Continue to expand pipelines of diverse candidates, ensuring that inclusive hiring best practices are engrained in all aspects of the hiring process.
- Act as liaison with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process, ensuring that they are kept up to date on the status of open requisitions, candidate pipeline and active candidate status and expectations.
- Efficiently manage workflow and deadlines and recommend/initiate new approaches, policies, and procedures to support continuous improvement efforts.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for inside sales and sales roles on a national level highly desired
- Experience leveraging online tools to source, recruit, and track candidates throughout the hiring process
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence talent in consideration, as well as stakeholders at all levels within an organization
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Flexibility to adjust changing priorities and deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Ability and desire to create new talent acquisition processes, standard of excellence in hiring
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.