Are you a corporate recruiter looking for your next opportunity? Check this role out! We have a great position available for any recruiters with Finance & Accounting experience!
Our client is looking for a Sr. Recruiter to join their team for a 6+ month engagement. This role is primarily focused on corporate functions, specifically supporting Finance & Accounting. Our client is continuing to experience critical hiring needs and is looking to add a contract resource for the foreseeable future.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source and recruit locally and nationally for corporate finance and accounting positions
- Must be consultative, professional, and diplomatic as this individual will be partnering with many different departments and hiring managers
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies and incorporates diversity to candidate slates
- Provide a top-tier candidate experience
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify, attract, present, and recruit top tier talent
- Utilize a consultative approach for sourcing, assessment, and selection to recruit qualified candidates for strategic needs
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Anticipate staffing needs and related issues, utilizing creative, customized approaches to supplement traditional sourcing methods
- Collaborate with hiring managers and full-cycle recruiters and candidates to keep communication channels open and flowing during the recruiting process
- Utilize strategic sourcing techniques including mining resumes, selling the positions to potential candidates, networking and contacting recruiting sources, and attracting best of class candidates
- As a first point of contact with the candidate, the contract recruiter will be representing both the company and the brand by providing one company with many opportunities
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Human Resources, or a related field
- 5+ years recruiting experience, including full-cycle recruiting
- Specific experience recruiting for accounting and finance professionals
- Experience recruiting on a national level
- Ability to create trusted partnerships with hiring managers to assess departmental talent needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work at a fast pace, and juggle many projects at once
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and ATS experience
- Candidates must be highly organized, able to work independently with little direction, and able to change directions quickly and multi-task effectively
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39574