Are you an experienced Recruiter looking for a new opportunity? Our Twin Cities based client is looking for a Sr. Recruiter to join their team. Check out this role and apply now!
Our client is seeking a Sr. Recruiter to join their team for 1+ year contract assignment. This Recruiter will focus on filling open corporate level positions. The ideal candidate will have strong full cycle recruiting experience. This Consultant should be an expert in sourcing the best talent while maintaining candidate relationships throughout the hiring process. This Sr. Recruiter should value candidate experience as it is a key for our client.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and manage a healthy pipeline of candidates for the roles in the organization that need to be filled
- Provide perspective on industry, competitive talent landscape, growth ability and distinctive attributes
- Remain updated on external talent pools, talent personas, salary levels and other trends
- Communicate and embody a clear and distinctive value proposition and a digital talent “go-to-market” strategy that evolves as the market changes
- Build scalable talent management framework with consistent candidate and employee experience
- Ensure structured interview process is widely adopted and communicated throughout the candidate journey
- Manage a full recruitment desk, in support of on-going technical hiring needs
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies
- Provide regular updates to the hiring manger, and partner with HR Business Partners as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- 3-5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, HR partners and cross functional partners to review and align on job specifications and overall recruiting process
- Ability to work independently, manage shifting priorities, demonstrate excellent personal judgement, and effectively handle tasks under pressure
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39642