Sr Search Consultant/Practice Director
Versique is a single-source talent-acquisition firm specializing in recruitment throughout Minnesota.
Versique is one of the largest talent staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest, and specializes in Direct Hire, Executive Search and contract consulting. The firm’s team has more than 400 years of combined experience and has filled more than 1,000+ positions in Minnesota. The firm has a variety of specialists focusing in many areas including IT, HR, marketing, engineering/operations, finance/accounting, sales, CPG (consumer packaged goods), manufacturing, healthcare, commercial banking and executive retained search.
Versique offers experienced recruiters a platform like no other that includes the best resources/tools available, an incredible lead generation strategy through our internal marketing agency, PARQA, a top compensation structure and an experienced team that thrives on collaboration and sharing client relationships.
In this role, you will champion Versique’s core values, while being responsible for promoting our Company services and effectively developing relationships with current and prospective clients, as well as recruiting relevant candidates for presentation on existing search engagements.
The person in this role will also be responsible for developing a network of passive and active candidates, in variety of skill sets and experience levels, to ensure the successful execution of future search engagements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identifying strong, diverse talent by designing and executing creative sourcing strategies by partnering with senior level executives and hiring managers
- Build partnerships with Twin Cities based organizations through existing relationships or the cultivation of new connections through a variety of prospecting tactics
- Perform searches for qualified candidates based on relevant job criteria using internet resources, networking, and referrals
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with hiring managers to be aware current and upcoming hiring needs
- Candidate interview preparation to ensure an effective and informative interview process
- Function as an intermediary between client and candidate during the interview process to effectively respond to issues and concerns
- Quality control follow-up after the completion of search engagements to ensure the successful placement of a candidate
- To work collaboratively with the other practice areas within Versique to ensure the continued success of the firm and fulfillment of core values
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work independently
- Results and performance driven, and comfortable with working in a high achieving, collaborative environment
- A passionate interest in providing professionals with a compelling career opportunity to advance their careers and companies with the human capital necessary to successfully execute strategic plans