We are seeking a Senior Sitecore Developer to help develop and update the Sitecore Experience Platform and content management system. The ideal candidate must have a deep understanding of the software development life cycle, Sitecore development best practices, and be comfortable taking on any technical challenge or task with confidence and efficiency. This role will be instrumental in building features for multiple web properties to help achieve business objectives.
This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Digital Strategy as our website development roles sit within the same team as digital strategy business partners. This organizational structure under the same leader brings a unique opportunity to align goals and priorities across the team. It also ensures development feedback is considered early in the planning process to deliver an even better customer experience. Additionally, education is a top priority for our team to stay ahead of the curve. Investing in team growth through training, conferences, webinars and classes is a supported focus area.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with business partners and fellow development team members to build cutting-edge Sitecore solutions and integrations with other systems and applications.
- Play a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of web applications and multiple web properties.
- Familiarity with agile development process and best practices; actively participate in agile ceremonies such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning and sprint retrospectives.
- Work with business partners to understand business functional requirements and capabilities; collaborate with team (specifically our digital product manager) to translate requirements into agile user stories.
- Collaborate with other Sitecore front-end and back-end developers to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions.
- Provide guidance to develop and implement test plans to ensure successful delivery of a project.
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalated Sitecore issues
- Create and maintain related business process documentation
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years Sitecore platform development experience with understanding of Sitecore solution architecture
- Sitecore developer certification version 9.0 or higher (or willingness to obtain this once hired)
- Experience Microsoft ASP.NET or .NET Core, preferred
- Experience with agile management tools such as JIRA
- Qualified candidates must have advanced knowledge of Sitecore products and experience with performing as a technical leader on website development projects
- Significant experience and expertise designing, developing, and maintaining websites with Sitecore Experience Platform
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Azure pipelines
- Understanding of source control repositories (such as Azure Git)
- Familiar with cloud platforms and architectures such as Azure Cloud and Azure Resource Management (ARM)
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.