Sr. Technical & Digital Recruiter
Our food manufacturing industry client is seeking an experienced Sr. Technical and Digital Recruiter to join their team for a 2 year contract engagement. Our client impacts millions of people across the world with their commitment to providing quality food. Our client values their customers by supporting their employees across the organization with professional development and a work environment built on collaboration. If you want to help our client make a global impact through talent acquisition, this may be the next role for you!
Our food manufacturing industry client is seeking an experienced Sr. Technical and Digital Recruiter to join their team for a 2 year contract engagement. This Sr. Technical and Digital Recruiter will be hiring for a variety of roles. This Technical and Digital Recruiter should be comfortable sourcing talent using LinkedIn and maintaining candidate relationships throughout the hiring process. Along with this Technical and Digital Recruiter, the Talent Acquisition team works collaboratively to engage candidates in the organizational mission and get them excited about potential opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop Diversity and Inclusion recruiting strategies
- Provide perspective on industry, competitive talent landscape, growth ability and distinctive attributes
- Remain current on external talent pools, talent personas, salary levels and other trends
- Act as community member through hackathons, meetups, conferences and manage end to end
- Build and manage a healthy pipeline of candidates for the roles in the organization that need to be filled
- Communicate and embody a clear and distinctive value proposition and a digital talent “go-to-market” strategy that evolves as the market changes
- Build scalable talent management framework with consistent candidate and employee experience
- Ensure structured interview process is widely adopted and communicated throughout the candidate journey
- Manage a full recruitment desk, in support of on-going Digital & Technology hiring needs
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies
- Provide regular updates to the hiring manager, and partner with HR Business Partner as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field
- 3+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
- Technical recruiting experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, HR partners and cross functional partners to review and align on job specifications and overall recruitment/hiring process
- Ability to work independently, manage shifting priorities, demonstrate excellent personal judgement and effectively handle tasks under pressure
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office; experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) preferred
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Versique Job Code: 38869