Our client is seeking an experienced Sr. Technical Recruiter to join their team for a 7+ month contract engagement. This consultant will be recruiting for a variety of technical roles. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their expertise by sharing recruiting best practices and engaging highly skilled talent while setting time to fill expectations based on data. This Sr. Technical Recruiter should have experience identifying top talent for niche positions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with hiring leaders to complete understanding of each opening
- Manage and influence relationships with a variety of teams to ensure overall staffing objectives are met
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing top talent
- Identify passive candidates using intricate Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, and ATS
- Pipeline candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be fit for
- Proactively research and generate creative sourcing ideas for filling challenging positions by using knowledge of current sourcing practices and trends
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with candidates and hiring leaders throughout the recruiting lifecycle
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5-10+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting in the Software Engineering and Hardware Engineering field
- Previous experience recruiting in a rapid growth high-tech environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage on a small but highly effective team
- Must be self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish
- Previous experience with Workday is preferred but not required
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39959