Sr. UX Designer
We're working with a local SaaS healthcare company looking for a Sr. UX Designer to join a busy group and help the org do more good work. Come here to create user-centered design for enterprise web and mobile apps!
The Senior UX Designer is passionate about and has expert capabilities in the design of engaging user experiences. They will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on user experience planning with development, architects, and product management & collaborate with other designers, developers and the product team to create amazing experiences
- Consults with clients to understand and quantify user needs through site visits and inquiry.
- Envision and craft innovative web experiences
- Demonstrate web expertise and best practices to the broader UX, technology and product teams.
- Develop concepts from idea to final design by leveraging a broad designer toolkit, from sketches, storyboards, user scenarios, personas, wireframes to design prototypes, and detailed wireframe specs.
- Quickly and effectively communicate your design ideas and rationale
- Present and build confidence around design artifacts such as user research findings, high-level conceptual design ideas, and detailed design specifications.
- Perform task analysis and user interface design.
- Work iteratively with development to gather and document user experience requirements.
- Support a number of development activities concurrently.
- Use a high degree of creativity, interaction design, and problem solving abilities.
- Design compelling and intuitive user interfaces.
- Work independently to develop interaction design definition, direction and execution
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience designing UX for enterprise web and mobile applications
- Strong understanding of user-centered design.
- High proficiency in design and rapid prototyping using tools such as: Sketch, Abstract, Invision, Zeplin, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience driving and delivering UX design from initial concepts all the way to market launches.
- Strong ability to communicate complex ideas to a wide range of audiences.
- Understanding of design methods and frameworks (Human Interface Guidelines, Material Design, Atomic Design and Human-centered Design)
- Excellent sense of layout and visual design
- Experience working in a Healthcare/clinical environment preferred
- Understanding of front-end technologies such as CSS/SASS, HTML and Bootstrap 4, jQuery preferred
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.