Strategic TA Consultant
We need a creative TA Leader to help our client find new ways to reach great candidates! Are you an experience TA practitioner with a passion for connecting with talented individuals? Then apply to this role now!
Our client is looking for a Strategic TA Consultant to join their team for a 6+ month contract assignment. Our client needs a TA Leader who will develop talent acquisition strategies, methods, and partnerships to maximize impact across the organization. This Consultant will create and improve processes to set a path for success and continuous growth within the TA function. The ideal candidate will have a strong business acumen and a collaborative approach to TA Strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively across the organization to build, lead, evolve, develop, and drive talent acquisition philosophy, strategy, programs, and tools to support talent needs
- Assist leadership with strategic planning and execution of talent acquisition in meeting organizational objectives
- Manage the TA function by, providing support and guidance on all day-to-day matters and long-term initiatives
- Assess the talent acquisition functions as it relates to future organizational growth and how that strategy will scale with business while anticipating growth and demands
- Create, track and monitors recruiting metrics and overall, TA performance to ensure progress and goals are being met consistently
- Proactively target recruitment venues/sites that grow the candidate pipeline, aligning with the needs of the organizational staffing plan
- Actively partner with both internal and external stakeholders
- Administer job-appropriate, and legally compliant assessments as part of the selection process.
- Develop an employment brand and ensure that the company’s culture, strategy, and career opportunities are communicated through varied forums and methods
- Develop and maintain an applicant tracking system that ensures applicant integrity, incorporates screening and search capability, is legally compliant, and supports EEO and AA programs
- Ensure the processes to complete the employment offer and job requisition closure are running efficiently to support the overall Talent Acquisition goals.
- Create, analyze, and provide ad hoc reports or updates that are useful to the organization relating to Company headcount, staffing, and employment projections
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resource management, or related field
- 7+ years of talent acquisition or human resource management experience
- 3+ years management experience (direct coaching, mentoring, developing, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of federal and state employment laws and general HR practices and procedures
- Reporting and metrics experience
- ATS experience
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills
- Applied knowledge of internet searching tools, such as utilization of search engines, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong business acumen and proven ability to work and communicate clearly with all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39794