Join this Financial Systems group in a System Administrator capacity, working with Adaptive system integrations!
Role & Responsibilities
- Implement new functionalities as requested by Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Create system efficiencies and restructures
- Maintain and create any Adaptive integration with other business systems
- Perform day-to-day administration and monitoring of the Adaptive system
- Maintain proper system access for all users and roles
- Preparation of Adaptive for key business cycles e.g. month rollover, budget process etc. to agreed timelines
- Develop and maintain system administration guidelines and checklists
- Manage data import, data cleansing, de-duplication, and data maintenance efforts
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, reports and dashboards
- Provide help-desk assistance to internal employees by troubleshooting and quickly resolving issues with Adaptive and integration elements as they arise and when necessary coordinate with Adaptive support on issues that cannot be resolved internally
- Ensure system compliance with Company policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customizations and changes
- Fully document and maintain existing and new customizations and workflows
- Engage in release preview business process testing for ongoing Adaptive upgrades
- Performs other duties as required and completes all job functions as per departmental policies and procedures
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Network and System Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field (required)
- Minimum 1 year of Adaptive System Administrator work experience
- Experience using accounting & reporting software is a plus
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.