Looking for a hands on TA Manager! This person will work remotely to support a team of 5 recruiters and also have a hand in the strategy of TA team.
Job DescriptionTA Manager
The TA Manager provides leadership, support, advocacy and vision to talent acquisition specialists and support staff who provide recruiting support to hiring managers. The manager will help identify, recruit, and screen potential employees for specific positions in the organization. They will identify and negotiate relationships with external vendors to help recruit professional and management roles. They will handle applicable reporting needs to all levels of leadership across the organization
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the daily activities of Talent Acquisition Specialists and consultants/vendors.
- Provide performance feedback that is timely and constructive.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train new staff.
- Partner with external recruiting vendors, negotiate terms, and coordinate schedules to fill professional and management-level positions.
- Develop new strategies and programs to attract candidates.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities.
- Work closely with leaders across the organization and share best practices, provide assistance on critical needs and coordinate staffing requests.
- Use metrics to create reports on overall talent acquisition data (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) and identify areas of improvement
- Bachelor's Degree
- Three + years of experience in recruiting, with two years of supervisory experience required.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.