Join a global company as a strategic hands-on TA Manager. Our client serves customers and consumers across the United States and throughout the world.
Manager will lead a successful team of recruiters across all corporate functions. Our client serves customers and consumers across the United States and throughout the world. Most of their 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today they have employees in 19 countries.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join the leadership team.
- This role will provide leadership, consultation, and expertise for our enabling functions like IT, Marketing, Human Resources, Legal and compliance by leading a team of talent acquisition professionals to hire top talent.
- The manager will provide coaching and feedback to a team of experienced Talent Acquisition Specialists to drive continuous improvement and achievement of goals across multiple business units.
- They are in an exciting stage of transformation and are looking for talented leaders who can help advance the talent function.
- In partnership with the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team, this role will develop overarching talent acquisition approach in line with HR’s overall people strategy and key business objectives.
- Design and ensure implementation of high-quality, end-to-end talent acquisition practices and processes to meet all staffing needs across the company.
- Build and enhance strong relationship with to highlight the client as an employer of choice.
- The Talent Acquisition manager will supervise and mentor Talent Acquisition Specialist and hiring managers on overarching talent acquisition approach that provides value to the client and proactively identify future staffing needs which requires a full and dynamic understanding of all segments of the business.
- Develop metrics and monitor effectiveness of talent acquisition programs and processes.
- Manage and provide work direction for the day to day hiring activities for Talent Acquisition team.
- Recruit for assigned function/senior/executive level positions across the enterprise; ensures a diverse slate of candidates is presented.
- Partner with TA Leadership team to develop, deploy the Talent Acquisition strategy and multi-year roadmap. Ensure staff is in alignment with goals, objective and direction of organization.
- Partner with HR Managers, Directors & Compensation to ensure that HR policies and procedures are followed, and regulatory requirements are met.
Education and/or Experience
- 8+ years progressive Talent Acquisition or Human Resources experience
- 3+ years of supervisory experience with responsibility for performance management, coaching and developing others
- Proven success in collaborating with managers and leadership in cross-functional teams.
- Previous experience sourcing and building a diverse talent pipeline.
- ATS experience required, SuccessFactors experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.