Looking for a TA Specialist to join a fun recruiting team! This person will source, recruit, hire and help with special HR projects. Ideally, this person will have experience with a high volume, fast paced environment.
Job DescriptionIn this role, this individual will be responsible for the ongoing facilitation of attracting, sourcing, and recruiting top talent. This includes sourcing and screening entry-level and mid-level candidates for open job requisitions. This individual will actively build a pipeline of top-quality talent to meet our growing organization’s staffing needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage our full recruiting lifecycle for entry-level positions, ensuring a positive candidate experience
• Greet candidates for interviews and facilitate tours for candidates and new hires in the office. Facilitate the virtual interview via Teams.
• Provide back up recruiting support to the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (STAS) for other open job requisitions
• Assist with the creation and implementation of strategies to identify, attract and hire top quality talent
• Build and maintain an on-going pipeline of qualified customer service and collections talent
• Actively source candidates from various job-boards, networks, websites and social media platforms
• Maintain current knowledge of recruiting, sourcing, hiring and retention trends
• Assist STAS with tracking, analyzing and reporting on recruiting metrics and data.
• Build and maintain relationships with Hiring Managers, Stakeholders and Staffing Partners
• Advise and coach Hiring Managers and interviewers on hiring practices and candidate selection
• Work with the Director of Human Resources, Hiring Managers and Stakeholders to asses future and current staffing needs
• Partner with the HR Coordinator and STAS on the facilitation of the pre-employment background check and drug testing process.
• Work with the STAS to develop position specific interview questions
• Assist with the planning and scheduling of monthly recruiting meetings with primary Stakeholders
• Monitor and maintain ATS (UltiPro), including applicant and candidate files for internal and external candidates
• Partners with the Director of Human Resources on various recruiting and hiring initiatives and projects. As well as collaborating with other Stakeholders on various hiring, recruiting and retention related projects
• Oversee and create talent communications regarding offer letters, promotion letters and pre-employment requirements
• Assist HR Team with projects as needed
• Ensures all recruitment communications remain in compliance with our brand and recruiting practices
• Adhere to established employment practices and Company standards
• Understand and adhere to Company information, security, and privacy responsibilities as detailed in the Information Resource Usage
Skills and Experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent years of experience
• Previous call center, collections or financial services recruiting experience is preferred but not required
• Previous ATS experience, preferably UltiPro (Ultimate Software Product)
• Proven track record of sourcing and retaining top talent
• Ability to effectively utilize interviewing techniques to select top talent
• Proficient MS Office Skills – Specifically Outlook, Excel and Word
• Problem solving skills
• Determined, innovative and driven
• Excellent time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work with a sense of urgency
• Strong attention to detail
• The ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
• Thrives in succeeding and achieving goals
• Professional and personable with top notch customer service skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.