Talent Acquisition Consultant
Our financial industry client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant to join their team for a 6+ month engagement. Our client is committed to serving their customers, employees and communities with respect by building trusted partnerships. If you are a Talent Acquisition Consultant who has experience recruiting in the financial, or other regulated industry and you are looking for your next role, this may be a great fit for you!
: Our financial industry client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant for a 6+ month engagement. Ideally, this Talent Acquisition Consultant will have experience recruiting in the financial industry. This candidate will be recruiting nationwide for a variety of roles throughout the company ranging from entry-level to more experienced financial candidates. Since the financial industry is highly regulated, if the candidate has experience outside of finance, but in a similarly regulated industry they can also be considered.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide full cycle recruiting services for various financial roles across the organization
- Leverage online recruiting resources and ATS to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent
- Create strong partnerships with business leaders and hiring managers throughout the organization
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- With general oversight from the recruitment manager, develops and maintains internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include: hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience with high volume recruiting, preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in work-style, and able to change directions with ease
- Experience working with and leveraging various applicant tracking systems to source candidates and keep updated candidate records throughout the hiring process
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral