Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Our client is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator consultant for a 6+ month contract engagement. Our client impacts millions of people across the world with their commitment to providing quality food. Our client values their customers by supporting their employees across the organization with professional development and a work environment built on collaboration. If you want to help our client make a global impact through talent acquisition, this may be the next role for you!
Our manufacturing client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support their TA team for a 6+ month engagement. This candidate should have experience supporting the Talent Acquisition function with sourcing candidates, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, and facilitating the new hire background check and onboarding process.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Schedule candidate interviews with hiring managers and teams along with making necessary travel arrangements needed for interviews
- Post open roles on company website, LinkedIn, and other online recruiting tools
- Update and maintain candidate data in Applicant Tracking System
- Review candidate resumes to support Senior Recruiters as needed
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations
- Facilitate and manage the pre-employment background check process including but not limited to monitoring the process for time and efficiency, communicating process steps to both candidates and internal stakeholders
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 2+ year of Talent Acquisition Coordinator/Assistant experience
- Some full-cycle recruitment and sourcing experience preferred
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong communication skills in-person, on the phone, and written
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Technical know-how when managing, exporting, and presenting data from multiple systems (especially an ATS)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to take work direction and work independently to complete assigned tasks
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Highly organized individual with a service mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a helpful spirit
- Ability to think proactively and manage multiple priorities
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Versique Job Code: 38781