Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Voted a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work”, Versique is one of the largest talent staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest, specializing in both consulting and permanent placement.
Apply for this job Apply for this job
Job DescriptionAs the Versique HR Consulting business grows, we are looking to add a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to our team. This key role partners with our consultant recruiting team to facilitate the candidate clearing and submission process. Key contributions for this TA Coordinator are to provide an excellent candidate experience through high quality service and communication, and to optimize efficiency and speed to market for our recruiting team. Accurate, reliable, and efficient communication, both verbal and written, is of critical importance.
• Manage a variety of talent acquisition administrative tasks to include but are not limited to: e-mail and phone communication with candidates regarding new opportunities, resume updates and candidate submissions
• Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with team to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility.
• Create and edit candidate submissions based on experience and key skills.
• Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment.
• Highly organized and able to manage competing priorities in fast-paced work environment.
• Leverages recruiting resources such as internet, internal applicant tracking system, professional organizations, and community associations to identify and source candidates.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Previous experience and solid knowledge of full cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to: sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
• Proven experience with creative sourcing (social media, online job boards, networking, etc.).
• Self-starter and highly motivated with the ability to work independently and/or collaboratively. Ability to learn new things quickly and easily to adapt to a change in a high growth environment.
• Excellent planning, organizational, project, time management, multi-tasking, prioritizing necessary.
• Experience in a setting that requires a sense of immediacy, ability to manage competing demands highly preferred.
• Strong skills with Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Excellent communication skills including business writing/editing, verbal and written.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information, exercise discretion and independent judgment.
• Preferred previous experience with Bullhorn and LinkedIn Recruiter