Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contract)
We are looking for a rockstar Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our HR Consulting team for a 3+ month contract! Versique Search & Consulting is a top-rated Minnesota search and consulting firm. If you are a Talent Acquisition Coordinator looking to work in a fun environment, this may be the next role for you!
Our internal HR Consulting team is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join them for a 3+ month contract assignment. The main focus of this consultant will be to provide support to our Directors of Client Partnerships (DCP) with interview scheduling. This TA Coordinator will also provide general support to our DCPs as assigned.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Schedule candidate interviews with clients along with making necessary technology/travel arrangements needed for interviews
- Coordinate interview scheduling with candidates while creating a great customer service experience
- Schedule Client Check-ins on DCP team calendars
- Provide effective communication updates to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Specialist to ensure candidate background checks and drug screens are cleared before candidate start dates
- Provide general Business Development support, providing timely client updates to DCPs
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or equivalent HR and/or Business Development work experience
- Professional or internship HR experience, preferred
- Must possess a strong curiosity surrounding business development
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills required
- Strong communication skills required
- Experience with scheduling interviews
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in workstyle and able to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize and execute multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39456