Talent Acquisition Director
Our client, a growing start-up in the healthcare industry, is seeking an experienced talent acquisition leader to join their HR team. The Director of Talent Acquisition will lead and shape recruiting in support of the Company's continued growth.
Reporting to the head of Human Resources, the Director of Talent Acquisition ensures the Company meets its hiring and recruitment objectives. Responsibilities include creating unique talent acquisition strategies, developing a metrics driven and performance approach to managing recruitment priorities, leading and managing the Talent Acquisition team, developing and managing the recruitment budget and ensuring the organization has best in class recruitment processes and tools.
- Serve as a key member of the human resources team which is responsible for executing talent-focused initiatives in support of business objectives
- Partner with leaders to analyze business goals, identify talent needs/or gaps to develop across the organization
- Implement and manage talent acquisition and workforce planning strategies and programs
- Use a metrics-based approach to ensure the company hiring plan is achieved efficiently
- Create unique hiring processes based on job level and location
- Design recruiting capabilities that meet the needs of a highly complex, exceptionally fast paced business that recruits talent from a variety of industries that require deep subject matter expertise.
- Align short term recruitment with long-term business objectives
- Launch programs to support hiring goals, from interviewer training and on-campus recruiting to innovative diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Build, monitor, and manage the Talent Acquisition budget which includes technology, agency partners, personnel, candidate experience and employer brand
- Lead and manage the Talent Acquisition team
- Optimize the team's ability to achieve overall delivery, quality, diversity and cost objectives.
- Collaborate with the Manager, People Operations on ensuring Affirmative Action requirements are met, reporting is accurate, and job descriptions meet company standards.
- Collaborate with the Business and HR Business Partners to build programs to support internal mobility and succession planning
- Bachelor’s degree
- 12+ years’ experience in Talent Acquisition
- 10+ years’ experience leading a team
- Experience working in high growth, fast-moving environment
- Highly quantitative and analytical
- Skilled at cultivating a teamwork and client service-focused environment
- Skilled at leading a team and driving for results
- Demonstrated ability to navigate difficult conversations
- Disciplined process and project management skills
- Exceptional problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Highly collaborative
- Ability to successfully influence direct and indirect teams to achieve goals