Talent Acquisition Manager
Our healthcare client is looking for a passionate TA Manager to join their team for a 3+ month engagement. Our client is dedicated to helping patients feel connected to their care and informed about their healthcare choices. They view healthcare as a lifelong journey, and they partner with each client for their unique journey. If you are a TA Manager committed to helping organizations grow all aspects of talent acquisition, this may be a great next role for you!
Our client is a growing start-up in the healthcare industry looking for an experienced TA Manager to join their team for a 3+ month engagement. This TA Manager will have the unique opportunity to help create and shape the overall talent acquisition vision to help our client continue their growth. The ideal candidate will be someone who has had experience creating and managing the entire recruitment process, policies and procedures for an organization, ideally in a start-up setting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the talent acquisition team, providing support and guidance on all day-to-day matters and long-term initiatives
- Manage staffing of the organization through receiving and categorizing resumes, developing interview schedules, and responding to candidates
- Provide candidate screening and/or conduct interviews for varied levels of positions within the organization
- Make recommendations to hiring managers based on initial screens and in-depth interviews
- Proactively target recruitment venues/sites that grow the candidate pipeline, aligning with business needs
- Administer job-appropriate, and legally compliant assessments as part of the selection process
- Develop an employment brand and ensure that the organizational culture, strategy and career opportunities are communicated through varied forums and methods
- Develop and maintain an applicant tracking system that ensures applicant integrity, incorporates screening and search capability, is legally compliant, and supports EEO and AA programs
- Ensure necessary paperwork is fulfilled to complete the employment offer and job requisition closure.
- Track Talent Acquisition results using HR metrics
- Provide ad hoc reports or updates that are useful to the organization relating to Company headcount, staffing, and employment projections
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resource management, or related field
- 7+ years of talent acquisition or human resource management experience
- 3+ years management experience (direct coaching, mentoring, developing, etc.)
- Experience in a start-up environment helping to create and guide the talent acquisition function to support a growing and changing business model
- Reporting and metrics experience
- Thorough understanding of federal and state employment laws and general HR practices and procedures
- ATS experience
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills
- Applied knowledge of internet searching tools, such as utilization of search engines, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong business acumen and proven ability to work and communicate clearly with all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism