Talent Acquisition Manager
Senior Recruiter opportunity in the south metro for a fast growing family owned company! This person will be comfortable hiring candidates at all levels, building a strong pipeline and networking in creative ways. Also, someone who is excited to bring new ideas to the company to improve technology, systems and tools!
A family-owned company headquartered in the south metro. This role will support long term growth and sustainability and will oversee the recruiting process to assure quality hires and an excellent candidate experience. Partners closely with hiring managers and senior leadership to drive best practices to effectively attract, source, screen, select, and onboard talent. Success in this role requires strong customer service orientation and the ability to effectively collaborate and communicate throughout all levels of the company.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment process by creating postings, tracking activity, managing applicant flow, assessing and interviewing talent, providing qualified applicants to hiring managers, properly dispositioning applicants, and assisting with on boarding.
- Partner with operations and corporate leaders to understand hiring needs and candidate qualifications for open positions.
- Identify effective sourcing strategies to include job posting sites, social media, networking, passive candidate search, referrals, etc. in order attract the best candidates and fill positions in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage a strong employment brand.
- Extend job offers, facilitate offer letters, and coordinate with appropriate partners to ensure a positive on boarding experience that represents our high service standards.
- Conduct orientation and on boarding for new hires in person and remotely through live video and recorded content using the learning management system.
- Build a quality relationship with business leaders and hiring managers.
- Support hiring managers in identifying effective sourcing strategies for employees.
- Post jobs, organize job fairs, provide resources including flyers, banners, SWAG, and identify local resources.
- Effectively utilize and educate leaders on using tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media for sourcing candidates and managing companies employment brand.
- Build and maintain relationships with external recruitment partners and vendors.
- Evaluate processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with the HR team and provide support for special projects or other business initiatives as needed.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & WORK REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 plus years of experience in talent acquisition/recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Goal driven and motivated to get results.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and HR related applications including applicant tracking and HRIS systems
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.