This position plays a critical role in the growth and development of the Corporate Talent Acquisition function as well as the continued development by attracting and hiring top-tier talent. This position also provides full life cycle recruitment services while cultivating a reliable and efficient recruiting process.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Regularly communicate with hiring managers & franchisees to understand their hiring vision, priorities, and recruitment workflow
- Manage the posting and advertising for open positions to draw out premium talent from each respective market
- Conducting full-cycle recruiting activities inclusive of job posting, sourcing, screening (telephone or in-person), and preparing/negotiating offer details
- Sourcing and developing a pool of qualified applicants using leading edge techniques including the internet, professional associations, social media, and cold calling
- Utilize other recruitment avenues to attract candidates including conventions, employee referrals, and your own network
- Support, partner and help drive military and college recruiting programs and attend career fairs, employment events where needed
- Assisting the talent acquisition team by setting and developing short and long term recruiting strategies
- Oversee and continually improve a robust recruiting process and feedback exchange for multiple business unit openings and candidates at once
- Evaluate candidates for suitability, sustainability, scalable skills, and work style match
- Partner with management on brand awareness campaigns, analytics support, and social media communications strategies
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Communication, or equivalent
- 10 years of progressive recruiting experience
- Marketing or Communications experience
- Experience building collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Ability to recruit for a broad range of positions and skill sets
- Expert in MS Office, ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience with personality assessment systems
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.