Talent Acquisition Specialist
Want to join a team that delivers high quality products and customer service by utilizing integrity, excellence, passion, innovation and collaboration. Our client maintains a casual but fast-paced environment who has built a world class team and is always looking for self-motivated individuals who understand the value of a strong work ethic, teamwork and integrity in the workplace.
This Recruiter will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting for hourly, exempt, and professional level positions, including planning and implementing creative and cost-effective recruitment solutions to ensure recruitment needs are fulfilled quickly and with minimal disruption to the business. This position partners with all levels of the organization and meets with hiring managers to assess current and future recruitment needs.
Roles & Responsiblities:
- Works closely with managers to understand business goals and objectives and build customized and effective search strategies that complement those priorities.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with hiring managers, colleagues and other team members to create partnerships that yield consistent results, processes and credibility.
- Organizes and leads pre-hire meetings and post-interview debriefing sessions with interview teams and candidates.
- Implements adequate candidate assessment tools into the process, while educating interviewers on how to leverage behavior-based interview methodology.
- Sources both passive and active candidates through a variety of channels, including LinkedIn, job board advertising, internet searches, job fairs, alumni boards, community outreach, etc.
- Determines applicant qualifications by screening resumes, interviewing applicants, comparing qualifications to job requirements and ensuring fit for organization.
- Effectively manages and prioritizes multiple requisitions autonomously based on key business needs.
- Responsible for creating an exceptional candidate experience, ensuring that candidates have a positive experience throughout the hiring process.
- Prepares candidates for interviewing with hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, business strategy, department background, job descriptions and expectations.
- Responsible for scheduling and logistics of interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Coordinates job offers, drug screens and background checks to ensure a smooth transition as the applicant moves to the onboarding stage.
- Creates and updates job descriptions and job training checklists as applicable.
- Partners in delivering the New Employee Orientation for an excellent onboarding experience.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in talent acquisition.
- Strong attention to detail (balancing multiple schedules, calendars, travel itineraries etc.)
- Preferred experience recruiting locally and in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and how to leverage technology for recruitment.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations, assessing, researching, analyzing and developing solutions.
- Proactive with high level of engagement, responsiveness and execution.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
Duration (Consulting): 3 months, part time