Talent Acquisition Specialist
Versique is a single-source talent-acquisition firm specializing in recruitment throughout Minnesota. We have won numerous awards, including the Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces in Minnesota.
The Versique HR consulting business is growing and is looking to add a Talent Acquisition Specialist to partner with the HR consulting team.
Voted a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work”, Versique is one of the largest talent staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest, and specializes in Direct Hire, Executive Search and contract consulting.
You will be surrounded by industry experts who are driven to succeed as a company, not only as individuals. This is not your typical agency – we are collaborative and passionate about winning as a team.
The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Our commitment to our team:
- Continuous Improvement is a core value at Versique! From a structured onboarding training to weekly/monthly training sessions we strive to improve each day and provide countless opportunities for everyone
- Collaboration – We selflessly share our networks across all practice areas, in fact, over 30% of our placements each year come from referrals from one practice area to another
- Flexibility – We get it, life is busy so we offer flexible work hours, summer hours and unlimited PTO
- Giving back – Another one of our values – we have multiple causes we support. Join our Volunteer Committee and make an impact day one!
- Technology Support
- Fun!– Another committee opportunity! Whether it’s a chili cook-off, lawn bowling or simply a company happy hour, we enjoy each other and provide plenty of events to get to know your team!
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be a combined role of coordination, administration, and some sourcing work. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will report to the Recruiting Manager and work closely with the recruitment team on all HR consulting roles and processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own posting of all jobs on company website
- Determine most critical roles to post on LinkedIn Recruiter for expanded candidate needs.
- Manage a variety of talent acquisition administrative tasks to include but are not limited to setting up prescreen calls, arranging in-house interviews, sending out ‘first day reporting details’ to newly placed consultants, etc.
- Pre-screen applicant candidates and disposition within Bullhorn ATS
- Manage Outlook calendars for the consulting recruitment team
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Assist consulting recruitment team in developing thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies and incorporates diversity to candidate slates
- Create and assist in maintenance of tracking documents for Job and Candidate rotation. Audit as needed
- Prep resumes for candidate submissions
- Order conversion gifts for consultants as requested
- Send reminders when candidates are missing time
- Schedule team lunches quarterly
- Assist with LinkedIn, ongoing learning and testing of new features and auditing that job slots are being utilized and troubleshooting issues with other recruiters as needed
- Ongoing process improvement
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities within Bullhorn ATS
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with team to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in a sourcing or full lifecycle recruiting in a corporate and/or corporate and agency setting preferred
- Self-starter and highly motivated with the ability to work independently and/or collaboratively. Ability to learn new things quickly and easily to adapt to a change in a high growth environment
- Solid knowledge full-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to: sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Proven experience with creative sourcing (social media, online job boards, networking, etc.)
- Excellent planning, organizational, project, time management, multi-tasking, prioritizing necessary
- Experience in a setting that requires a sense of immediacy, ability to manage competing demands highly preferred
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to build strong, credible relationships with candidates
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion and independent judgment
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.