Talent Acquisition Specialist
Versique is a single-source talent-acquisition firm specializing in recruitment throughout Minnesota. We have won numerous awards, including the Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces in Minnesota.
Versique is one of the largest talent acquisition firms in the midwest, specializing in both consulting and permanent placement. The firm’s team has more than 400 years of combined experience and has filled more than 1,000+ positions in Minnesota. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek. The firm specializes in the following practice areas: IT, HR, marketing, engineering/operations, finance/accounting, sales, CPG (consumer packaged goods), manufacturing, healthcare and executive retained search. Versique also has an internal digital marketing agency, PARQA that specializes in SEO, PPC, inbound marketing, and more. Versique has filled thousands of positions and its network of connections is one of the strongest in the industry. We create amazing connections.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source and attract candidates utilizing various tools including but not limited to: LinkedIn Recruiter; Job Boards, Candidate Referrals; Networking Groups
- Screen and match candidates to current job orders through understanding of job orders, presenting job orders to candidates and discussing possibilities.
- Present candidates to Account Managers for current job orders. Preparing and writing compelling summaries to be presented internally.
- Communicate continuously with candidates to set up interviews, prepare for interviews, follow up and present new opportunities as they arise.
- Build a pipeline of VPCs for future position openings.
- Create long-term professional relationships with candidates and clients.
- Write and submit jobs to be posted to website; forward online applicants to appropriate team members
- Collaborating with marketing team on a monthly/bi-monthly basis to establish monthly marketing goals.
- Preparing e-blast (content and contact list) to be formatted and sent out by the Marketing team.
- Preparing presentations and folders for client meetings
- Research open job orders
- Locate and input contact information into database
- Create and maintain recruiting processes to be followed
- Update whiteboard daily
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2+ years’ experience recruiting in a corporate or agency environment
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Previous experience managing a high-volume requisition workload
- A self-starter with intellectual curiosity and the ability to work independently
- Results driven and comfortable working in a high performance, metrics-driven recruiting environment