Talent Acquisition Specialist (Part Time)
Our global client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team for a 7+ month contract engagement. Our client has built their business on providing quality food and service for their customers and are globally known for being a go-to place for the everyday and special occasions. If you are a Talent Acquisition Specialist looking for your next project, this may be a great role for you!
Our global client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team for a 7+ month contract engagement. This Talent Acquisition specialist will be recruiting for a variety of roles within this organization. Ideally, this Talent Acquisition Specialist will be able to collaborate with a team and handle shifting recruitment priorities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide full cycle recruiting services for various role across the organization
- Implement strategies to identify, attract and hire high quality employees from diverse backgrounds and maintain a quality pipeline
- Establish and maintain working relationships with hiring managers to ensure the hiring process is aligned with current and future business needs
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business needs
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Support candidates throughout the recruiting process, manage communication from initial application to offer and acceptance
- Maintain and report weekly recruiting metrics, including hires, starts, candidate sources and declines
- Ability to prioritize and manage your day, meet deadlines and handle a high-volume requisition load while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Ensure compliance with EEOC and applicable federal, state and local employment laws
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience in high volume recruiting preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in workstyle, able to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39013