Versique has partnered with a growing computer software and SaaS company to assist in the search for a newly created Tax Manager! Recognized as a world leader in system management and committed to enabling IT to empower businesses, education and government organizations, they are growing rapidly and adding experienced team members to help facilitate that growth!
The Tax Manager is responsible for all international and domestic tax compliance for the entire organization. This person must be detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple deadlines.The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast past environment and take a collaborative approach to their work.
- Work closely with external CPA firms to review domestic and international tax returns for accuracy
- Oversee the preparation of the domestic tax provision
- Help with VAT and GST reporting
- Respond to state and federal tax notices
- Ensure all quarterly tax payments and filings are made in a timely manner
- Reconcile general ledger tax accounts
- Perform tax research and assist with tax planning
- Prepare financial statement disclosures related to tax.
- Manage any federal, state and international tax audits
- Process state annual renewals
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of corporate income tax experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Master's Degree or CPA preferred
- Public company experience preferred
- Ability to manage competing deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong process improvement skills