Technical Content Writer
Our client is a cloud-based security company that has raised a total of $38.5M in just two years.
Our client is looking for a stellar Technical Content Writer to own, develop, and implement the content strategy. In this role, you will research and produce high quality thought leadership content to drive traffic, engagement, and demand generation. In addition, this individual will be responsible for building the content calendar, managing external resources, running social media promotions, and sales enablement.
The ideal candidate for this role will NEED to be a self-starter with B2B Cyber Security experience and a technical writing background.
This Content Writer will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create and distribute compelling B2B SaaS content on technical topics from ideation to execution
- Develop content for all marketing platforms including website, blog, email, and social media
- Produce sales enablement and marketing materials such as press releases, decks, downloadables, case studies, ads, etc.
- Increase band awareness by managing platforms such as social (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), website (SEO, content), and digital ads
- Sit with technical stakeholders and develop valuable content pieces
- Storyboard and develop messaging for all campaign deliverables to ensure consistent, clear messaging to customers, prospects, and partners
- Communicate complex information clearly and persuasively, with an eye on ensuring all content is ultimately useful to its audience
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of content experience in the B2B SaaS/tech space, IT or Security highly preferred
- Experience establishing a content marketing strategy in a fast-pace startup environment
- Must have a clear, confident, and compelling writing style
- Good understanding of SEO and inbound marketing principles
- Solid understanding of integrated marketing and how to incorporate the marketing mix into demand generation campaigns
- Ability to take complex technical descriptions or videos and break them down into stories
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.