Technical Support Manager
An established market leading company in the NE Metro is looking to add a strong technical support leader to their dynamic team.
Our client is a nearly 100-year-old designer and manufacturer of premier industrial capital equipment used in the construction industry. This role will be responsible for the oversight of activities revolving around customer services and technical support provided to both internal and external customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Oversee the scheduling process of service technicians
· Utilize ERP system to ensure accuracy in reporting and billing process
· Efficiently handle inbound customer calls to maximize satisfaction
· Ensure that service techs are using time and materials effectively
· Provide technical support to the inside sales and parts teams
· Provide guidance to management regarding areas for improvement based on customer feedback
Required Skills and Education:
· 2-year degree required (4-yr or technical degree preferred)
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written
· High level of technical aptitude
· Experience with working with hydraulics and/or pneumatics
· Customer centric attitude
· Candidate must live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, No relocation
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.