Our medical industry client is an organization that strives to make a difference in the lives of all those they serve. Our client is looking for a well-rounded Instructional Designer to join their team for a 6+ month engagement. Our client makes a difference by forming partnerships with healthcare organizations across the globe to provide the best service to their customers. If you are a passionate Instructional Design is driven by a mission to change lives, this may be the next role for you!
Our client in the medical industry is looking for an Instructional Designer to join them for a 6+ month contract engagement. The Instructional Designer will be responsible for facilitating and contributing to the design and development of online courses that provide high-quality learning experiences for adult learners. This position will focus on creating learning solutions geared toward medical professionals for gaining Continued Medical Education (CMEs).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the instructional design process from needs analysis through completion
- Defines goals and objectives for training courses and/or curricula
- Formulates training outlines and determines instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops
- Based on input from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and others, develops training courses and/or curricula that meet instructional goals and objectives
- Develops training job aids, which may include handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, and reference works
- Apply adult learning theory to produce interactive and applicable content that meets learning objectives
- Create strong alignment between the program outcomes, course competencies, assessments, and learning activities to increase learner efficiency in mastering competencies
- Completes various training, project management, and administrative tasks as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, instructional design, or related field
- Experience working in the medical, med-device, healthcare or related industry preferred
- 5+ years of Instructional Design experience
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of management and work in a team environment.
- Functional expertise with Learning Management Systems and other course authoring software such as Articulate
- Possess in-depth technical writing, editing and instructional design skills
- Thorough understanding of adult learning behaviors and methodologies
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiar with virtual conferencing and meeting applications; ability and experience working and conducting training in a virtual environment
- Excellent project management, time management and organizational skills, and ability to adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique Job Code: 38629