Our client is looking for a Training Consultant to join their team for a 4+ month engagement. This client is part of a highly regulated industry and they are committed to partnering with customers to ensure they are staying ahead of industry changes in-real time. They value partnership through service and trust with clients. Our client consistently provides a trusted service with knowledgeable and helpful employees who are there to help at every step in the customer process. If you are a Training Consultant who has experience in a highly regulated industry and has implemented sales training with internal clients to create and amazing learning experience, this may be the next role for you!
Our client is looking for a Training Consultant to join their team for a 4+ month engagement. This Training Consultant will be focused on assessing current sales training offerings and then making recommendations and creating new content. Once the recommendations are shared, the Training Consultant will create, facilitate and evaluate sales training for employees.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify gaps and develop targeted training
- Select the most appropriate training strategies by leveraging a variety of learning platforms, e.g., virtual, classroom, e-learning, etc.
- Calculate the costs and benefits of training programs and share analysis
- Create innovative learning solutions for sales, products, customer service, and employee development
- Designing and developing learning experiences with best practice for adult learners
- Resourcing learning initiatives with internal and external training experts.
- Managing vendor and contractor relationships
- Evaluating program effectiveness and continuously improving our solutions.
- Delivering Train-the-Trainer sessions, Face-to-Face, Virtual led sessions and e-learning
- Managing the archive of learning programs and materials
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Business, HR or another related field
- 4+ years of experience in Training, Program Development, Organization Change or related field
- Experience in instructional design, developing blended learning solutions – online and instructor-led training, facilitation guides, documentation, PowerPoint, etc.
- 6-8 years of direct training experience, sales training preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent presentation, project management, and organizational skills a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Articulate Storyline 360, Camtasia, and Learning Management Systems
Versique Job Code: 37265