Our global client is looking for an experienced Training Consultant to join their team for a 6+ month contract opportunity. The ideal candidate will be excited to jump into a fast-paced learning and development department and hit the ground running with learning content creation and management. Our client partners with customers around the world to ensure top-notch customer service. If you are a Training Consultant who is passionate about helping organizations excel through creating valuable learning experiences for employees, this may be the next opportunity for you!
Our global client is looking for an experienced Training Consultant to join their team for a 6+ month contract opportunity. This Training Consultant should have experience creating learning programs from start to finish, managing learning content and utilizing a Learning Management System (LMS) to deploy programs across a global company. Our client uses the Workday Learning module, so someone who is comfortable navigating this, or other technical learning platforms will do well in this role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with learning and development partners and other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify gaps and learning solutions that meet instructional goals and objectives
- Partner with subject matter experts to produce complete and sustainable training content that supports the development of the intended employee group
- Develop programs that may take the forms of digital eBooks, eLearning modules, self-directed modules, classroom materials and coaching tools
- Test, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the learning materials and provide support to learners and others accessing learning content via the LMS
- Act as an internal consultant by analyzing data to utilize the LMS to deliver and track learning and measure performance to meet organizational objectives
- Evaluates effectiveness of training programs at multiple stages and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives, courses, and methods
- Test, publishes, manages, and archives online, instructor-led, or blended learning solutions and adds and deletes learning assets and course offerings.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, instructional design, business or related field
- 5+ years of progressive learning & development experience
- Experience using tools such as Articulate 360/Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint required
- Experience in Instructional Design within an international organization, preferred
- Knowledge of LMS compliance standards (AICC and SCORM)
- Experience with learning and implementing new software systems quickly
- Possess in-depth writing, editing and instructional design skills
- Thorough understanding of adult learning behaviors and methodologies
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Familiar with virtual conferencing and meeting applications; ability and experience working and conducting training in a virtual environment
Versique Job Code: 37280