Treasury Operations Manager
Versique's Client is a global professional services client and has a newly created opportunity for a Treasury Operations Manager. Our client is dedicated to helping businesses and professionals with their travel and management needs. If you want to join a complex, growing treasury team, this may be the role for you!
Job DescriptionCorporate treasury is responsible for managing daily liquidity for its expansive global footprint, global cash forecasts, optimizing the Company’s balance sheet by efficiently managing working capital, setting global policies and procedures related to treasury activities, analyzing and implementing financing decisions, managing bank accounts and bank compliance and ensuring compliance with debt agreements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage worldwide banking relationships and online banking systems/processes.
- Manage treasury wires and transfers through various banking portals.
- Forecast short and long-term cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment, advising management on the liquidity aspects of its short and long-range planning.
- Manage lender relationships including negotiating letters of credit and bank guarantees.
- Support foreign exchange risk management and implement plan to manage foreign currency exposure consistent with risk positions.
- Implement process improvements.
- Strategic business partner with business to implement efficient payment processes including the use of credit cards and other payment alternatives.
- Strategic partner to tax, business development and business teams helping to optimize capital structure and advise on efficient funding and planning alternatives.
- Lead a team of global treasury professionals establishing global governance and polices, optimizing operations and treasury management systems and provide strategic partnership to CWT’s global finance operations.
- Manage compliance process related to bank operations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in finance or accounting; MBA strongly preferred
- 10+ years' relevant experience, required
- Experience with Kyriba Treasury managements system, strongly preferred
- Experience communicating with C-level executives
- International treasury and cash management experience
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to build high performing teams
- Strong communication skills
- Influence and change management skills
- Manage a team of treasury analysts
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.