UX Strategist – Digital Marketing
Our client is a B2B global tech leader located southwest metro area that is looking to bring all of their outsourced marketing initiatives to an internal team. They have had steady growth and continue to be a top competitor in their space.
-Work closely with web designer and content lead to uncover gaps within the user experience and develop design prototyping best practices for wire mapping
- Design and specify the multiple personas online experience using iterative coding and design skills (front-end web development)
-Conduct customer interviews to collect data for utilizing in enhancing the different user journey’s based on personas and usability testing
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
- Help define and maintain a global patterns and guidelines
Required Skills and Background:
- BA/BS Degree
- 5+ years User Experience
- 2+ years of website information architecture, interactive design principles, usability, service design, and demand generation.
- Customer facing – team leader – individual contributor all in one