We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer for our client.
As UX/UI design lead you bring empathy for consumers to uncover opportunities and design simple and delightful experiences that meet their needs, achieve business goals, and position our client as the trusted health plan of choice.
This position conducts research and translates insights into journey maps, user flows, prototypes, sitemaps, wireframes, and visual designs. It also contributes to a culture centered around creative and innovative thinking that elevates the experiences of those we serve.
The ideal candidate is a digital expert, an experience champion, and an advocate for Human Centered Design.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conduct user research and use along with other data such as analytics and market research and use those insights to shape experiences
- Create consumer journeys to define opportunities across channels, touch points and platforms
- Develop mockups and prototypes to gain early feedback from users to direct design
- Design functionality of digital products and experiences, test and iterate to optimize for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Create user flows, sitemaps, and fully executed designs based on consumer needs
- Identify tests and measures of success for experience deliverables to demonstrate their value and promote continual improvement
- Collaborate successfully with internal teams and agency partners on strategic and tactical deliverables that advance the user experience
- Ensure alignment to and contribute to evolution of corporate design standards and design systems
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- 7+ years relevant digital and 3+ years healthcare experience
- Strong portfolio showcasing user-centric approach, ability to design for different audiences, devices and channels as well as deliver compelling business results
- User-centric mindset with experience conducting research, synthesizing insights, and leading Human Centered Design activities
- Deep understanding of user experience across channels including online, mobile, telephonic, social, in-person and email
- Familiarity with WCAG 2.1 guidelines and their application to experience design
- Ability to translate complex interactions and processes into simple, intuitive experiences
- Expertly use and contribute to design systems
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.