Vice President of Ecommerce (ID:42029)
Are you an Ecommerce leader looking for your next role with a high-growth company that is backed by Private Equity? We are seeking an Ecommerce and Demand Generation expert to step into a leadership position and accelerate this business.
The Vice President of Ecommerce reports to the President and is responsible for orchestrating and operationalizing the strategic Ecommerce and digital capabilities plan to optimize current and future business. VP will be accountable for developing and delivering the company's go-to-market strategy and executing day-to-day online operations relating to e-commerce with responsibility for site-specific operating metrics and key performance drivers including conversion, leads, sales, digital sales appointments, customer satisfaction, average order, units per order, and fulfillment effectiveness.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in delivering other performance drivers including qualified traffic, new customers and repeat customers.
- Simultaneously execute both the long-term strategic digital road map and ensure flawless delivery of the day-to-day online customer experience
- Build and develop a cohesive, high-performing team, manage external agency partners, and work cross-functionally to develop and execute the strategic vision for Ecommerce
- Lead the overall digital platform strategy including developing and articulating a vision and business plan
- Drive traffic to website and convert traffic to meet business goals
- Management of the Ecommerce P&L including direct responsibility for Ecommerce Strategy and Ecommerce Operations
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Ecommerce website and required direct and partner marketplaces
- Leadership of current marketing team with the ability to build out a larger team as business goals are met
- 10+ years of Ecommerce and Demand Generation experience.
- A proven track record of increasing web traffic and growing online businesses using conversion rate optimization
- Audience segmentation and customer journey mapping to maximize conversion
- Strong cross-functional communications
- Working knowledge of major website testing tools and Web Analytics
- Demonstrated success managing priorities and personalities in cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to drive actionable insights from data
- Exceptional verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred or equivalent work experience
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.