Vice President of Operations
Private Equity owned company experiencing rapid growth is looking for an Operations Leader that can help take them to the next level.
Job DescriptionOur retained client is a private equity owned business that is a market leader in a very specific market segment. They have experienced rapid growth and are projected to go through more growth in the coming years. This is a great opportunity to get in with a mid-sized company and be able to really move the needle in an organization that is making things happen.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Complete oversight on the operations of the company (currently 65% of employees)
- Build on the existing processes to allow for continued growth
- Work closely with other leaders to create and execute a successful growth strategy
- Roll-up your sleeves and do what needs to be done or jump in and help others when necessary
- Present potential strategies to CEO and board level
- Work on complex operational projects that can then streamline efficiencies
- 15+ years of operational leadership
- Experience leading a large group of field service technicians
- 10+ years of experience working in a service or solution-based industry (technology preferred)
- Strong business acumen with a customer centric approach
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and do what is necessary to succeed
- Experience working in a technology company (software experience preferred)
- Be process orientated but still focused on the people side of the business
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.