Vice President of Sales
As part of the Senior Management Team, lead continued development of Sales infrastructure for a rapidly growing Professional Employer Organization (PEO.) Scale and drive organizational initiatives and strategy to ensure enhanced revenue outcomes and success.
As the VP of Sales, you are the senior sales leader responsible for building and operating the organization’s sales function. This role will be a part of the Senior Management team, with input into the organization’s broader strategy and goals. Specific to the sales function, this roles primary short term focus will be supporting the existing sales team and building out sales infrastructure and process.
Roles and Responsibilities: Development and Management of Organizational Sales Function
- Hiring and day to day management of sales team
- Manage team to adherence of sales process and systems
- Work with sales people to build individual business
- Act as internal advocate for, and voice of sales team
- Accompany sales people on sales calls for in the field coaching and support
- Build out sales tools, processes and systems
- Keep abreast to best practices to incorporate into sales strategy
- Oversee refinement of CRM/Salesforce for sales
- Complete funnel reporting and metrics analysis
- Manage internal resources and sales people to follow organizational Sales Process
- Participate in regular leadership meetings and planning
- Oversee marketing function and its integration into sales
- Accountable to Leadership team for achieving sales goals and metrics reporting
- Torch bearer of company culture and values
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or finance
- Masters degree preferred
- Sales Leadership Experience | 10+ Years
- Primary Skills | Business development via cold outreach and networking, sales, CRM navigation, negotiating, relationship management
- Company Performance
- Reoccurring Revenue Growth
- Intro Metrics
- EBITA Growth
- Sale Efficiency Score >90%
- Alignment with Core Values | The Bar = 4+ and 2 +/-
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.