Are Creative - Videographer with social media experience.
Seeking a passionate videographer to plan and execute videos that highlight our features and how-to videos of our portfolio of existing and new products. The ideal candidate will be an integral contributor in the launch of our content department. Fresh ideas, thoughtful designs, and beautiful execution are precisely what we are looking for.
The ideal candidate will be an integral contributor in the launch of our content department in our new facility located 30 minutes from Lexington, KY. Our ideal candidate will have a proven ability to plan, produce, shoot, and edit video projects from beginning to end.
This role requires strong interpersonal skills due to frequent one-on-one collaboration with cross functional teams. Film videos on set or on location. Schedule and plan the shoot with the creative team. Edit footage in post-production utilizing video editing software. Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Shoots and edits long-form and short-form content for digital platforms.
- Drafts compelling storyboards in response to content briefs and basic shot lists.
- Ensures that high production values, brand principles and standards are maintained across all platforms.
- Provides general sound design and color correction.
- Executes basic motion graphic renders according to UFC brand guidelines.
- Evaluates, maintains, and makes purchasing recommendations of camera and editing equipment.
- Work closely with external and internal teams to execute video projects from initial contact through the final deliverable.
- Utilizes external editing resources such as stock music, b-roll, voice overs and models.
- Gather all necessary logistical details required to perform flawless productions.
- Respond to internal and external requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Possess a high degree of adaptability to continually changing environments.
- Reviewing raw material to draft storyboard/shot list.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques. Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project. Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects. Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Consulting with the Director and production team throughout the project. Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have significant Food Styling experience. Able and willing to be their own food stylist.
- Create compelling, creative, and professional content in the appropriate formats for social media, website, email and digital marketing needs.
- 8+ years’ experience in the video production industry with a strong demo reel
- Deep knowledge of basic camera functions (ISO, aperture etc.) and their effects on screen.
- Ability to capture and monitor audio to a high level.
- Ability to survey a scene and determine how to best light it.
- Experience with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Advanced working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier; experience with After Effects is a plus
- Solid knowledge in food and prop styling – Will be sourcing all props.
- Deep understanding of how to manipulate a RAW image to achieve the desired look of an edit.
- Ability to think conceptually and executional to tell visual stories and push boundaries.
- Must have great communication and storytelling skills to convey approach and techniques to internal team members.
- Translating client needs and branding strategies into design strategies.
- Receptiveness to notes and feedback throughout the editing process.
- Demonstrated portfolio showing creative, design and software skills.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to communicate work effectively to stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Knowledge of current photography and video trends and techniques used for online advertising and social media.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.