VP & General Manager-Americas
Our client seeks a dynamic leader for their VP & General Manager of the Americas Region This opportunity is within a publicly traded high growth digital manufacturing company.
The role of the Vice President and General Manager of the Americas is to be an entrepreneurial, data driven, creative leader responsible for achieving the strategic and financial objectives of the America’s region. This is accomplished through the hands-on leadership of all aspects of the business including marketing, sales, operations, facilities, finance, and human resources.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve all strategic, operational, and financial objectives for the organization
- Champion the worldwide company culture of efficiency, transparency, collaboration, and execution. Make it a fun and fulfilling place to work
- Grow the company's Americas business in line with double-digit growth targets
- Lead cross-functional team of Americas leaders to achieve annual objectives while evolving operating model to accommodate increasing scale
- Ensure employee development and DEI goals are achieved
- Represent the company to customers, vendors, and other business associates in an ethical and straightforward manner
- Create and submit annual operating plans and budgets that support the strategic direction and budgets set by the company
- Communicate strategic, operational, and financial objectives internally in the form of clear tactical objectives, and ensure employees have the resources they need to achieve them
- Communicate company issues, requirements and suggestions in a clear, concise, and consistent manner
- Oversee and provide strategic direction to the sales, marketing and manufacturing operations of organization while managing all compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Build a diversified core management team and lead their professional career development. Ensure excellence in each discipline and personally contribute to each area in a meaningful way
- Identify potential opportunities for new business relationships for consideration by the company
- Ten or more years of entrepreneurial leadership with profit and loss responsibility within a fast-growing company
- A degree in engineering, general business or equivalent
- Demonstrated management skills in the areas of marketing, sales, and operations
- Ability to believe in and promote (both internally and externally) a non-traditional business model
- Understanding of financial reporting methods and control systems
- Experience with software technology, manufacturing and service businesses is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to create and sustain a fast-paced, multi-tasked team-oriented work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.