VP of Human Resources
Are you ready to make a tremendous impact within an organization? This newly created VP of HR will focus on bringing world class HR functional skills to all aspects of the organization. The VP of HR will be a visible leader and be thought of as a resource and partner to all associates in supporting growth goals and building a cultural foundation for the future.
This executive will be tasked with building a service oriented team to handle all aspects performance management, career development, recruiting and benefits administration.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support and drive corporate business strategies throughout USA and Mexico
- Develop talent management and leadership guidelines across key functions
- Communicate, inform, and address organizational changes needed to drive corporate strategies
- Develop recruitment and retention guidelines for all functions
- Help create and implement a performance management culture that drives growth and profits
- Help develop and communicate compensation packages
across leadership levelsthat enhance retention and reward superior performance
- Serve as internal consultant to Executive leadership teams on organization development and change management issues. Ensure that future skill gaps are identified in advance and addressed
- Establish, measure, and report on key HR dashboard metrics such as turnover, promotions, learning and development spent, total rewards, and diversity
- Help create an environment, and serve as champion, to foster a diverse and inclusive work environment
Required Skill and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a leader and HR business partner supporting multiple locations and countries.
- Has a strong demonstrated commitment to performance and accountability and a proven track record of developing and executing corporate strategies, plans and goals
- Change management experience
- Ability to lead change and model new behaviors to drive business outcomes
- Deep knowledge of HR functions – talent management, recruitment, etc.
- Seasoned leader with credibility to partner with senior executives – has demonstrated influence skills
- Has demonstrated ability to work successfully in complex organizations with multiple stakeholders.
- Strategic business partner and thought leaders
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, Organization psychology for related field; advanced degree preferred.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.