VP of IS
For over a century, our client has been expanding to new industries, investing in innovative technologies, making strategic business acquisitions and cultivating their team. Their strong financial position and long-term perspective enable them to better serve their customers now and for years to come.
Accelerated speed of D&IS technologies innovation. Create and translate innovation vision into action. Clearly defined strategy to ensure effective use of tools and systems. Provide thought leadership, vision, and guidance to the organization in planning and alignment of D&IS strategy and technology. Be viewed as the go-to D&IS resource.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with company executives in accordance with company’s business objectives to set goals, discuss options, and analyze risks to incorporate technology in overall company vision.
- Creates business value through technology.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of tools that are utilized to monitor and report key performance measurables, provides guidance and oversight regarding the management, acquisition, and integration of information resources, including telecommunications, office networks, computer security (including policy, standards, and operations), vulnerability management, configuration management, data management, information sharing, and end-user computing.
- Data Utilization and Governance – Ensures data is harnessed to create competitive advantages and operational efficiencies. Responsible for data quality, data governance, master data management, information strategy, data science, and data analytics.
- Information Security - Evaluates network and information processing systems to ensure the highest levels of security are maintained and can support disaster and emergency recovery plans.
- Innovation – Identifies, recommends, and utilizes emerging technologies to drive existing and new revenue generation, reduce costs, improve efficiencies, and organizational responsiveness. Initiates and advocates system enhancements to improve operations, productivity, efficiency, effectiveness, service delivery, and the overall customer and employee experiences.
- Move the organization to stable/consistent/secure platforms, systems and processes to free D&IS resources from ‘fixing’ to ‘innovating and optimizing’ in the interest of optimal customer and employee experiences.
- Deploy scalable effective resource/project plans for platform roll-outs/upgrades/updates.
- Lead technology innovation initiatives in alignment with corporate and business priorities. Systematic progress in deploying D&IS roadmap.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.