VP of Marketing
Our client is the leading player in their respective niche technology market. They were one of the first companies to develop this technology and they’ve had continuous growth.
As the VP of Marketing, you will be responsible to drive all strategic marketing initiatives and programs for a global team of 21 professionals. You will identify key areas for growth, inefficiencies within processes, as well as high level campaign development through all marketing channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own all marketing channels and effectively analyze the performance of each while setting up growth strategies across all digital and demand generation channels
- Develop high performing lead generation programs for MQL/ SQL pipeline development
- Maintain a strong relationship with the sales leaders and work cohesively
- Lead the execution of marketing campaigns while diligently tracking all the performance and reporting up into leadership
- Establish marketing objectives with the product, sales, and customer success teams and create actionable insights on how to hit the ROI goals
- Build out a marketing team suited for the company’s current and future structure / needs
Required Skills and Experience:
- 9+ years in Marketing
- Masters preferred, BA necessary
- 2+ years in executive leadership
- Mastery of Demand Generation initiatives
- B2B tech experience preferred