VP of Marketing
Our B2B SaaS client is looking for an exceptional VP of Marketing to lead a team of marketers across geographies.
We are looking for a dynamic, growth-oriented VP of Marketing to lead, create, execute, and drive online and offline programs to help build our client’s sales pipeline. The VP of Marketing will lead a team of marketers across geographies. This results-oriented individual will own the entire demand generation strategy and vision including digital, SEM, SEO, ABM, campaigns, events, and any additions to the Martech stack.
We are looking for a self-starter who is hands-on, driven, creative, and has a proven track record of generating success. This individual must be proficient with all forms of marketing automation, advertising, events, and ABM.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Optimize the entire demand generation funnel to drive sales pipeline and accelerate the velocity of prospects
- Develop and manage marketing strategies across inbound channels: SEO/SEM, digital/display advertising, email, events, social, video, webinars, ABM, etc.
- Oversee the buyer’s (and influencer’s) journey. Understand the buyer personas. Ensure that you are reaching and engaging with all of our prospects.
- Manage and optimize lead management including lead scoring, lead routing, and efficient handover processes to the sales team
- Expand the company’s channel buyer personas and strategy for segmentation to improve pipeline
- Support continuing campaign asset optimization through A/B and multivariate testing
- Employ proven ABM strategies when needed for specific accounts
- Bring creativity and innovation to events while executing at an exceptionally high level. Drive prospects and engage customers at conferences, seminars, dinners, and customer summits
- Create a strong team where you motivate and mentor your team members and build a culture of accountability
Required Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of B2B marketing technology and demand generation experience
- Exceptional strategic thinking, influence, and leadership skills
- Specific knowledge of the Martech landscape including proficiency with Salesforce and Marketing Automation
- Strong understanding of account-based marketing (ABM) marketing tactics needed
- Solid project management and process improvement skills needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication capabilities
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.