VP of Marketing
Our B2B SaaS client is looking to add a VP of Marketing to their growing team!
We are looking for an exceptional, well-versed VP of Marketing to join our client’s leadership team and drive revenue growth across markets and channels. As the VP of Marketing, you will be charged with building and leading a world-class B2B SaaS marketing department.
This position will report directly to the President, North America.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Establish and execute integrated marketing plans on a quarterly and annual bases to promote the company’s brand, growth, and engagement strategies
- Collaborate closely with all internal teams to build creative marketing campaigns that drive innovation
- Build compelling content and conversion pathways to generate leads from existing database
- Develop the company’s channel buyer personas and strategy for segmentation to improve pipeline
- Build and execute demand generation programs through a variety of channels including events, email, SEO, PPC, website, social media, webinar, digital, and traditional tactics
- Evaluate, track and report on marketing performance measures to continually improve ROI
- Own all content development, production, and deployment
- Turn value propositions into effective sales enablement materials including pitch decks, case studies, data sheets, videos, and more
- Communicate marketing plans, strategy, and results to senior leadership
Required Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of B2B demand creation programs targeting the industry
- 7+ years of experience in a leadership position, leading and executing digital marketing strategies
- Demonstrated experience growing revenue at scale via performance marketing with a B2B SaaS, technology, and/or services company
- Seasoned in managing timelines, deliver, dependencies, and communication across teams
- Data and metrics driven with demonstrated analytical skills
- Experience analyzing and optimizing marketing programs and growth initiatives
- Hubspot and Salesforce experience highly preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.