VP of Sales
Our client is seeking a Vice President of Sales-Americas. This is a high profile leader position in a fast paced high growth organization.
The Vice President of Sales primary responsibility is to lead the Americas' Sales Organization by developing the strategy, executing the plan, achieving annual revenue targets and building a world class culture.
- Establishes, directs and manages all the sales activities for the Americas Region and is responsible for achieving over $400 million in customer revenue annually
- Develops the long term strategies and the annual plans to meet or exceed the company's revenue target. Plans and implements short and long term sales strategies and develops the staffing plans consistent with the company's growth strategy
- Builds, develops and manages a world class sales team and culture capable of achieving revenue and growth targets
- Candidate must be highly analytical and data driven with an ability to analyze multiple leading indicators of revenue and pipeline information to direct team
- Must have extensive experience leading large inside sales team in a predominately e-commerce environment • Manufacturing and/or highly technical background is required
- Drive environment of collaboration among sales team, customer service and application engineering; winning as a team is top priority
- Sits on and partners with the Americas Leadership team to develop the business objective and the performance metrics for the Americas region that are aligned to the global strategy
- Working with Sales Operations colleagues, develops and executes the sales operating model, including the standard daily, weekly and monthly work of sellers and sales managers
- Develops annual sales budget for the region in conjunction with organizational strategic direction and the annual goals and objectives
- Implements sales tools to provide metrics for sales performance including new customer prospecting and obtaining sales orders
- Provides regular forecasts of sales revenue and anticipated expenses. Ensures that expenses are aligned to revenues
- In partnership with the marketing department, establishes a strategy for building key customer relationships and expanding the company's customer base
- Designs, and implements commission programs to reward and incent the sales team