VP of Sales and Marketing Operations
Our client is looking to add a VP of Global Sales and Marketing Operations to their leadership team. This position will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
We are looking for an individual who can perform at a very high-level in the space where sales, marketing and technology intersect. This individual will be a key contributor to the company’s overall strategy and will drive customer engagement and revenue through their sales and marketing efforts.
The VP of Global Sales and Marketing Operations will manage the day-to-day challenges of the sales and marketing operations teams. In addition, this position will coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure operational success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and lead the global sales operations and marketing team
- Set the future vision and plan for the design and implementation of CRM (Salesforce)
- Collaborate on the go-to-market strategy and articulate the key messaging
- Design and implement key metrics to define optimal performance measurements and performance management programs
- Be the thought leader to the sales operations and marketing departments
- Administer and assist with complex projects (product launches, demand generation, promotion campaigns, funnel management, audits and system enhancements)
- Work with CTO and CMO to understand the sales and technology strategy
- Establish accurate and consistent forecasting, planning and budgeting approaches
- Create Salesforce quotas and commission models
- Own customer data integrity, cleansing and reporting
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of marketing operation, sales and sales support experience a must
- 5+ years of B2B experience in an e-commerce company, 3-5+ years of global experience
- Salesforce and marketing automation expert
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment, resolving issues and challenges as needed.
- Exceptional strategic thinking, influence and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset, data and metrics driven yet very personable and collaborative
- Superb written and verbal communication skills