VP Revenue Cycle
Our client is located just West of Minneapolis and is a progressive, mission focused, growing organization.
The VP of Finance leads the total finance function, helping drive the evolution of the processes, policies, procedures, and systems necessary to support the organization now and in the future. The VP of Finance is responsible for managing and improving the revenue cycle processes, outcomes, collection rates, customer service and strategic planning process. This role measures and evaluates operational changes which will improve service, productivity, quality and/or financial performance. The VP of finance will insure compliance with standards and requirements of all accrediting, licensing and governmental agencies pertaining to the area of operational responsibility. You will work closely with management to develop and drive muti-year financial management strategy, annual budgets, financial forecasts and analyses, and key performance indicators.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provides strategic direction and oversees the operation and process design of systems and procedures.
- Incorporates our client’s values into all business decisions and practices.
- Develops and implements strategies and programs that enhance and maximize financial performance.
- Completes various financial forecasts, including cost center salary and direct expenses, month-end financial reporting, receivables levels (days in AR and aging), cost center productivity, and any long-range strategic plans for the department.
- Works collaboratively with other executives to assure that the organization is maximizing the realization of revenue dollars through effective pricing and other concepts.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Accounting or Finance Degree required, MBA or CPA preferred.
- Healthcare revenue cycle management experience required
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise.
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask.
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive
- A team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical financial and administration initiatives.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, the board of directors, and team members.
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker