Born in Minneapolis, Parqa was developed to fill the needs of our parent company, Versique Search & Consulting. In order to compete in today’s world, you need to be found. Versique sought out experts in Digital Marketing to make sure they rose to the top of Google search. Due to the success Versique had with those efforts, they realized they could help other firms do the same thing if they were able to replicate that process, thus our agency and Parqa was created.
We are looking for a web designer experienced in WordPress to join our rapidly growing team! This person will have experience working on web design, as well as experience working as a client facing member of a team. He/she will work with our Account Manager in order to ensure client satisfaction during every step of the website design process while independently managing the design steps.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform intake process with clients to understand their needs and design preferences
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites
- Create wireframes for websites
- Preparing design plans and presenting website structure to clients
- Work day-to-day with client on website design changes
- Collaborate with internal team on flow of website creation
- In addition, this role will work on design layouts for social images, blog images, e-books, marketing materials, salary guides, presentations, etc.
Education & Experience:
- Relevant education in a design field
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience using WordPress
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Strong project management skills
- Desire to be part of a team that collaborates and drives to win