Our client is looking for a Workforce Analytics Project Manager to join them for a 6+ month contract engagement. This consultant will be responsible for developing HR dashboard tools for a sophisticated organization. This Workforce Analytics PM will be responsible for moving technology forward and helping build out the new CRM, using Tableau/BI tools.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary point of contact on workforce management policies
- Serve as subject-matter expert on workforce optimization issues
- Ensure service level targets are met; maintain the right headcount, and calculate call capacity
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of scheduling software
- Responsible for reporting data management activities around employee scheduling and forecasts
- Improve processes and increase efficiency of operations by recommending necessary changes
- Undertake majority of call forecasting and agent scheduling for the contact center
- Undertake the review and record of time worked against the proper job task code when an employee works overtime within a different cost center
- Adjust total hours worked and any time off (leave) an employee has recorded
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Business Studies, Business Administration, or Human Resources, or equivalent
- 5+ years of HRIS administrator level experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Office
- Must possess analytical skills essential for reviewing information, analyzing data, and making appropriate recommendations for improvement
- Must possess strong communication skills to ensure that employees are kept informed of developments effectively, and to ensure that all appropriate staff are aware of issues
- Ability to manage a range of tasks and prioritize responsibilities, and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work independently as well as function effectively as a member of a team
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced situation and to handle stress, as well as to adapt to rapid changes in information, process, direction, or immediate workflow
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39464