Workforce Data Manager
Our industry-leading workforce consulting and information technology company is looking to add a new role to their fast-growing organization. People are their passion – they are at the center of everything they do. This Workforce Data Manager will lead a team of data analysts and experts and support the management of the company’s data acquisition division. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in compensation and data reporting, exceptional critical thinking and analytical mindset, as well as experience leading a team. This is an incredible opportunity that will challenge you as you engage in meaningful work with some of the nation’s largest health care and not-for-profit organizations.
This position will support the management of the company’s data acquisition division including managing the day-to-day operations (data collection, cleaning, and reporting) through newly implemented technology. This Workforce Data Manager will lead and develop a team of analysts, both full-time and consulting, and will be responsible for supporting and assisting in creating data cleaning and processing standards.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Lead a team of Data Quality Analysts responsible for successfully integrating client data into company centralized databases.
• Coaches, mentors, and trains Data Quality Analysts to ensure full understanding of system data keeping them informed of changes in methodologies and system functionality.
• Consults with external clients, prospective clients, and internal stakeholders on best practices related to client configuration of job matching and leveling model rules and data modeling.
• Follows company compensation data acquisition governance process.
• Maintains service level agreements related to loading and maintaining client data files.
• Projects staffing requirements based on anticipated client volumes and develops resource plans accordingly.
• Works interdependently with technology partners and internal consultants to ensure successful client implementation and client deliverables based on established targets and goals.
• Partner in client implementation tasks and across consulting practices to facilitate end-to-end implementation activities including data procurement, data validation, data integration, system and report configuration and ongoing maintenance activities.
• Participates in processing client data and peer reviews as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology, or related field.
• 3+ years of compensation experience, including familiarity with job evaluations, salary surveys, market pricing and salary range analysis.
• 2+ years of experience in managing data, possessing high attention to detail.
• Previous experience implementing a compensation program highly preferred.
• Experience leading teams, training, mentoring, and developing junior team members.
• Experience in Workday, PeopleSoft/Oracle, SAP HRIS systems, Tableau, MarketPay, a plus.
• Experience and knowledge of HR programs, processes, HR data management, workforce planning and Career Frameworks.
• Self-starter with demonstrated ability to successfully execute complex project deliverables in a very driven and changing organization.
• Demonstrated ownership of assigned tasks and dedication and perseverance to getting the job done.
• Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing needs.
• Confidence and ability to work independently, learn material, make decisions, troubleshoot solutions.
• Exceptional client service orientation.
• Collaborative, team-player, able to multi-task in a virtual and matrixed team-based environment.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.